CityMall is a community commerce platform focused on 300 million new to internet users living in 400 small cities, towns and villages in India. CityMall primarily focused on Grocery, Fresh and Packaged FMCG categories. Smaller towns and cities are untouched by traditional online e-grocers with large players like Grofers & BigBasket present in top 8 metropolitan cities in India. Key bottlenecks are lack of trust, lack of familiarity to browse and purchase online, low average order values (which makes economic viability a challenge for the platforms), lack of credit in online channels (which neighbourhood stores offer).
CityMall is a highly efficient channel to serve these consumers through "Community Leaders". They are the "Social" & "Geographical" connectors between end consumers and CityMall. They help us in acquiring customers, doing sales & marketing to retain wallet share as well as doing the last mile logistics in their communities making the community led model more suitable for small towns, cities and villages.
Founded by IIT Delhi and IIT Roorkee alumni with 8+ years of entrepreneurial experience, Citymall aims to create several thousands of such micro-entrepreneurs and empower them to create the go-to e-commerce platform for Bharat.
CityMall is backed by top tier VCs like Elevation, Accel and Waterbridge.
You will enjoy being part of CityMall if you:
- Are Hungry enough to get your hands dirty and hustle through.
- Have First principles approach towards any problem.
- Are Humble to accept mistakes and work collaboratively to find answers
- Love being part of 0 to 1 journey in a start-up
- Report, organize and coordinate daily, weekly and monthly review meetings.
- Able to highlight changes in trends and metrics on a daily basis.
- Willing to learn new business processes.
- Other Analytics related activities
- Technical Behavioral Competencies
- Strong analytical skills, detail orientation, service commitment, solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, prioritizes multiple tasks and meets deadlines
- Must be proficient in SQL.
- Education Level: Bachelor Degree or above. Preferably from Tier-1
- Experience Level: 0-2 years