Roles and Responsibilities
- Report, organize and coordinate daily, weekly and monthly review meetings.
- Able to highlight changes in trends and metrics daily.
- Willing to learn new business processes.
- Other Analytics related activities Technical Behavioral Competencies Strong analytical skills, detail orientation, service commitment, solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, prioritizes multiple tasks and meets deadlines. Must be proficient in SQL and Python.
We are looking for people with high ownership and a strong bent for speed and action with data driven inputs and experimentation. The candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. Tech) or above. Preferably from Tier-1 colleges.
- Experience Level: 0-3 years
- Strong in analytics, data-driven experimentation and problem solving