CityMall is a community commerce platform focused on 300 million new internet users living in 400 small cities, towns and villages in India. CityMall primarily focused on Grocery, Fresh and Packaged FMCG categories. Smaller towns and cities are untouched by traditional online e-grocers with large players like Grofers & BigBasket present in the top 8 metropolitan cities in India. Key bottlenecks are lack of trust, lack of familiarity to browse and purchase online, low average order values (which makes economic viability a challenge for the platforms), lack of credit in online channels (which neighbourhood stores offer).
CityMall is a highly efficient channel to serve these consumers through "Community Leaders". They are the "Social" & "Geographical" connectors between end consumers and CityMall. They help us in acquiring customers, doing sales & marketing to retain wallet share as well as doing the last mile logistics in their communities making the community-led model more suitable for small towns, cities and villages.
Founded by IIT Delhi and IIT Roorkee alumni with 8+ years of entrepreneurial experience, Citymall aims to create several thousands of such micro-entrepreneurs and empower them to create the go-to e-commerce platform for Bharat.
CityMall is backed by top tier VCs like Elevation, Accel and Waterbridge.
You will enjoy being part of CityMall if you:
- Are Hungry enough to get your hands dirty and hustle through
- Have First Principles approach towards any problem
- Are Humble to accept mistakes and work collaboratively to find answers
- Love being part of 0 to 1 journey in a start-up
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own the assortment availability and inventory health metrics targets for 4-8 warehouses
- Improve processes and provide inputs for product development for the daily fulfillment operations.
- Manage and groom a team of replenishment executives and managers.
- Develop daily visibility and reporting around required metrics.
- Experience in handling replenishment for multiple warehouses.
- Exposure to different replenishment systems and processes, preferred if the person has been involved in developing or implementing such systems.
- Understanding od Demand as well as supply side inputs affecting planning.
- Adapt in supply planning based on demand plan inputs.