About the role
We are looking for a seasoned CA to manage the account receivable, revenue and collection team for us.
- Prepare analytical and ratio analysis in relation to A/R for management to gain a better understanding of how collection efforts are progressing.
- Streamlining and improving the accounts receivable process identifying areas of performance improvement.
- Drive AR related audits and issues.
- Develop revenue recognition policies and revenue generation standards.
- Ensure adherence to GAAPs & IFRS in the revenue & direct costs space.
- Develop new strategies to improve accuracy and timeliness of revenue management.
- Develop internal finance controls based on industry best practices.
- Lead the Revenue MIS & Revenue Assurance Team.
- Create and report collections and dashboards on a weekly basis.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to improve collections.
- Work with Bankers/Fintech companies to on impending credit plans customers.
- Manage a team of 3-5 individuals, create their career path and development plans.
- CA/CMA with post qualification experience of more than 5-6 years.
- Effective communication and problem solving skill set.
- Proven track record of initiating and leading change and demonstrates strong cross functional.
- Effectively communicates with others from all levels of the organization.
- An ability to liaise with the business on issues of business performance related to revenue assurance.
- Industry experience of fraud risks and issues that can arise from billing.